Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


    1. Was your case in Texas? If so, you should contact an attorney licensed in Texas to assist you. If your case is in California, and you now live in Texas, you would have to apply for a direct pardon. The Certificate of Rehabilitation requires that you reside in California for 5 years prior to the filing of the petition.