Post conviction matters are those which happen after a case is settled either through a plea bargain or trial. They may include violating terms and conditions of probation, motions to terminate probation early, or seeking expungements, certificates of rehabilitation or pardons.
- Expungements Under Penal Code 1203.4 – The law pertaining to earning a dismissal of your charges after the sucessful completion of probation.
- DUI Expungements – Information on expunging a DUI conviction.
- Free Expungement Eligibility Test – This test will tell you if you are eligible to receive an expungement under California law.
Certificates Of Rehab & Governors Pardon
Probation & Orders Of The Court
- Early Termination of Probation – This article provides information on how to terminate probation prior to end date.
- Probation Violations – Information on the process of a hearing to determine whether probation was violated and penalties of a probation violation.
- Violation Of A Restraining Order – We provide in-depth information on restraining orders and the consequences of their violation.
- Violation of A Protective Order – Learn About Criminal Protective Orders and what happens when these court orders are violated.
- Parole Violation – Learn About the consequences of parole violations.