California has many jails which all have their own rules and contact information. Below is a list of California jails with articles on each jails various procedures.
- Mens Central Jail – Learn the rules of mens central jail including posting bail, visiting hours & how to locate an inmate.
- Twin Towers Correctional Facility – Find out how to phone an inmate, pick up property or transfer funds to an inmate.
- Century Regional Detention Facility (CDRF) – This article explains the rules for this all female jail.
- North County Correctional Facility – Learn the procedures for this maximum security facility.
- Pitchess Detention Center – Wayside Jail – Understand the procedures for wayside jail and its four facilities.