A list of articles on motions that can be used in criminal cases.
- Motion To Suppress Evidence – Learn about this important motion which can prevent evidence gained unconstitutionally from being allowed to be presented in court.
- Pitchess Motion – Understand how this motion for information on a law enforcement officers personel file is used.
- Serna (Speedy Trial) – Learn about when your speedy trial rights can be used and when they may be waived.
- Romero Motion (Remove A Strike) – This article explains the details of this important motion.
- 995 Motion or A Motion To Dismiss – Read about when a motion to dismiss is useful in a case.
- Motion To Terminate Probation Early – Find out about a motion which can terminate a probation early.
Find out what steps are taken in criminal cases.
Resources on defenses that can be applied in criminal cases.
Learn about sentencing in criminal cases and post conviction matters.