Motions can be a very important part of a criminal case. They are used by attorneys in specific situations to provide a decision by a judge for a contested issue.
- Motion To Suppress Evidence – Learn about this important motion which can prevent evidence gained unconstitutionally from being allowed to be presented in court.
- Pitchess Motion – Understand how this motion for information on a law enforcement officers personel file is used.
- Serna (Speedy Trial) – Learn about when your speedy trial rights can be used and when they may be waived.
- Romero Motion (Remove A Strike) – This article explains the details of this important motion.
- Motion To Dismiss – Read about when a motion to dismiss is useful in a case.
- Motion To Terminate Probation Early – Find out about a motion which can terminate a probation early.