California has a number of laws on governing the sale, use and display of weapons including guns and various style knives such as daggers. Weapons crimes are those which include the unlawful use, sale or display of such weapons.
- Penal Code 246 PC – Shooting At An Inhabited Dwelling or Occupied Vehicle – Learn about the penalties for violating this penal code section.
- Penal Code 417 PC – California’s Brandishing A Weapon Law – Learn the deatils of what is considered brandishing a weapon in California.
- Penal Code 26350 PC – California’s Openly Carrying An Unloaded Firearm Law – Understand the laws for openly carrying a firearm.
- California Penal Code 25850 PC – Carrying A Loaded Firearm In Public – Carrying a loaded firearm in public is illegal under specific circumstances in California.
- California Penal Code 246.3 PC – Negligent Discharge Of A firearm – Learn about the crime of negligently discharging a firearm and what defenses and penalties exist for this crime.
- Penal Code 25400 PC – California’s “Carrying A Concealed Weapon” law – This is the crime of carrying a concealed weapon without a concealed carry permit.
- Penal Code 26500 PC – California’s Unlicensed Sale Of Firearms Law – Learn about the laws governing the unlicensed sale of firearms in California.
- Penal Code 21310 PC – California’s Carrying A Dirk Or Dagger Law– Learn about the laws which govern carrying a dagger in public.
- Penal Code 21510 PC – California’s Carrying A Switchblade Law – Read about the punishment for carrying a switchblade in California.