California has a number of laws on governing the sale, use and display of weapons including guns and various style knives such as daggers. Weapons crimes are those which include the unlawful use, sale or display of such weapons.
- Brandishing A Weapon – Learn the deatils of what is considered brandishing a weapon in California.
- Openly Carrying A Firearm – Understand the laws for openly carrying a firearm.
- Carrying A Loaded Firearm In Public – Carrying a loaded firearm in public is illegal under specific circumstances in California.
- Negligent Discharge Of A firearm – Learn about the crime of negligently discharging a firearm and what defenses and penalties exist for this crime.
- Carrying A Concealed Weapon – This is the crime of carrying a concealed weapon without a concealed carry permit.
- Unlicensed Sale Of Firearms – Learn about the laws governing the unlicensed sale of firearms in California.